Questions To Ask Before Hiring A Galveston County Personal Injury Attorney
You’ve been injured in an accident. You feel that the other party is at fault and you want them to pay! If you want to be compensated for your medical bills and other losses, you need legal representation. Remember that the attorney you hire works for you and you should not be made to feel intimidated. Come to each initial consultation armed with as much information as possible. Feel free to interview an attorney before committing to work with them to determine whether they are a good fit for you.
What Kind Of Personal Injury Cases Do You Usually Handle?
- A Galveston County personal injury attorney who only has experience with semi-truck accident cases is not who you want to be handling your Texas slip and fall case. Take the time to find a personal injury lawyer who has experience in the type of case you have.
Is My Case Good Enough?
- You want to hire an attorney who has so much experience handling personal injury cases that he or she can give a quick, honest evaluation of your case’s strengths and weaknesses with little effort.
Do I Have A Million Dollar Case?
- A Galveston County personal injury attorney should never even hint at a certain dollar amount when discussing compensation in your case. Promising a certain amount of recovery is not permitted and should be considered to be a serious red flag.
What Should I Do Now?
- A competent personal injury lawyer in Galveston County, CA can easily direct you to the correct forms for filing your claim. He or she may also offer to contact the other side’s insurance company on your behalf.
It Is Necessary For Me To Go Through A Trial?
- Very few personal injury cases make it to the trial stage without settling. It is important, however, to hire a lawyer who is not afraid of going to trial. The insurance company will offer a higher amount if there is a real threat of an expensive trial.
Will Any Other Attorneys Be Handling My Case?
- In larger law firms with many attorneys, the Texas personal injury attorney who performed your case evaluation is not guaranteed to be the same one who actually handles it. If this bothers you, limit your search to small practices.
May I Contact You For Updates On My Case?
- You should never feel like you are intruding or being bothersome when you contact your personal injury attorney in Galveston County, Texas about your case. Having questions when struggling through a personal injury case is normal and it is your attorney’s job to make sure to answer those questions.
Personal injury cases in Galveston County, Texas are time-sensitive. Missing the statute of limitations puts an end to your ability to be compensated. If you have suffered an injury in an accident of any kind, contact McNeal Law Group. We would love to fight for you.
Call Now To See How We Can Help
(844) 487-8732 | 1-844-HURTSEAMAN