Important Question For Your Potential Waller County Personal Injury Attorney
When you’ve been hurt in an accident and you feel someone else is responsible, you want compensation. In order to get that compensation, you need to be represented by an attorney. The attorney you choose is supposed to be working for you. Bring as much information with you as you can to each initial consultation. Do not be afraid to interview attorneys to determine whether they are a good fit for you and whether or not you want this individual to represent you to the insurance company, the judge, or the jury.
Do You Specialize In One Type Of Injury Case?
- A Waller County personal injury attorney who only has experience with dog bite cases might not be the best choice to handle your Texas motorcycle accident case. Make sure to hire a personal injury lawyer who has experience in your type of injury case.
Do I Have A Good Case?
- You want an attorney who is familiar enough with the law to know how to quickly analyze your case and one who is honest enough to inform you if your case is not as strong as you’d hoped.
How Much Compensation Will I Receive?
- It is unethical for a Waller County personal injury attorney to make a client any guarantee of recovering a certain amount of money or to provide a precise estimate of a dollar amount.
How Do I File A Claim?
- A savvy personal injury lawyer in Waller County, CA will have no problem telling you exactly how to proceed with filing your personal injury claim. A common place is to start opening up negotiations with the other side’s insurance company.
Do I Have To Take My Case To Trial To Get Paid?
- It is incredibly common for personal injury cases to settle long before a trial takes place. It has been shown, however, that larger settlement amounts are offered to individuals who hire attorneys known for taking cases to trial. Consider this when choosing your lawyer.
Will Anyone Else Work On My Case?
- In big law firms, the Texas personal injury attorney you met at your case evaluation may not be the same one who actually handles your case. If it is important to you that only one attorney works on your case, a large firm may not be the right fit for you.
Will You Stay In Contact?
- You should not feel guilty or uncomfortable about having questions regarding your case. A professional personal injury attorney in Waller County, Texas will be happy to answer any of your questions and will provide you with contact information readily.
Filing a personal injury claim in Waller County, Texas is a time-sensitive matter. Once the statute of limitations expires, you are barred from recovery. If you’ve been injured in an accident, call McNeal Law Group today. We are waiting to evaluate your case, answer your questions, and be on your side.
Call Now To See How We Can Help
(844) 487-8732 | 1-844-HURTSEAMAN